Our state-of-the-art campus was completed in January 2012 and is comprised of:
- 6 classrooms (Kindergarten, grades 1&2, 3&4, 5&6, 7&8, and Math/Intervention)
- Resource room and computer lab
- 1 OEW/PE yurt, basketball/activity court, playground, outdoor adventure area and climbing wall
- 1 community/lunchroom
- Administrative area and offices, nurse's room
- Wood-fired boiler, mechanical area, maintenance shed, janitor closet, OEW storage sheds
- Adjacent, privately owned, groomed skiing area expressly for NRCCS
In 1986, Congress passed the Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act (AHERA) requiring schools to inspect and identify any asbestos-containing building materials (ACBM). We are pleased to announce that NRCCS is an asbestos free school.
The law further requires all schools to have an asbestos management plan. NRCCS has an asbestos management plan available for review in the school administrative office during regular business hours. Michael Alfieri is our designated asbestos program coordinator and all inquiries regarding the asbestos plan and asbestos-related issues should be directed to him at 970.871.6062.