What to Expect in Online Enrollment Registration
Parents/guardians will fill out an online application taking 15-20 minutes, that includes information about members of the household, emergency contacts (2) and student data. Application processing will be handled by the school(s) and notifications will be sent via email as an application moves through the approval process.
- You must have an email address. If you do not have an email address, click here to create a gmail account.
- You must disable pop-ups, click here to learn how.
- You must have required documents in electronic format to upload. Click here for tech tips to assist in scanning documents with your mobile device and uploading to your application.
Please have the following information/documents available before you begin Online Enrollment (if you don't have the documents, but want to get your application registered with us, email us.)
- Proof of residency/household information - physical address (a copy of a bill with the physical address on it), mailing address and phone numbers
- Parent/Guardian information - work and cell phone numbers, email addresses
- Student information - demographic and health/medical information. Student name and date of birth should be entered exactly as it is on the birth certificate.
- Must upload immunization record
- Must upload birth certificate
- Emergency contacts (2) - addresses and phone numbers
- Prior school address and phone numbers, if applicable
After the online enrollment registration application is processed, you will receive an automated email and information about the next steps to completing the enrollment.